- our website function properly by making it possible for you to conclude your shopping with the least amount of difficulties;
- facilitate the settings of the shop, so that when you return they help you with login or with remembering your order even in the advert spaces of other websites;
- with recalling your login data, so you need not enter it every time;
- with proper operations so that, for example, the contents of your shopping cart do not disappear, or you remain logged in;
- identify which pages and features are used the most by visitors; this way we can best adapt our offer to your requirements;
- They help us to identify which adverts customers look at most often, to optimize our offer for customers, and to address them in advert spaces in order to ensure they do not see the same advert again and again as they go through the website, or they do not see an advert for products they have no interest in.
You can find out more information about cookies here.
The cookies used on our website can be divided up according to their validity and purpose; two types are used in terms of validity. A short-term “session cookie” is used for the time of your visit and expires several minutes after you leave the page, whereas a long-term “persistent cookie” remains stored typically longer in your device until you yourself remove it.
In terms of purpose, individual cookies can be divided up according to function:
- Conversion allows us to analyze how an advert is working and the performance of various sales channels.
- Tracking is used in combination with conversion cookies to analyze the performance of individual sales channels, basically to help optimize the offer.
- Remarketing is used to personalize the content of advertisements and to ensure they are targeted correctly.
- Analytical help increase the user-friendliness of our website by enabling us to understand how users use it and so we can facilitate their access to the desired content.
- Essential are also known as key or functional, which are important for the basic features of the website.
Some cookies can collect information, which is then used by third parties and which directly support our advertising activities (e.g. “third party cookies”). But you cannot be identified according to this data.
The privacy of our clients is extremely important to us. All transactions carried out on our website are protected by a security system that guarantees that all information you give us is protected with the highest degree of safeguards. See more about the protection of personal data here:
I agree with the collection, processing and storage of the personal data contained in this form (especially my name, last name, telephone and email address) by Travel Service a.s., registered office K Letišti 1068/30, Prague 6, 160 08 Prague 6 as the data administrator (hereinafter “administrator”) for the purpose given below.
I grant my consent for all the data contained in this form starting on the day of consent up to a period of five years maximum. I am likewise aware of my rights arising from the provisions of sections 11, 12 and 21 of Act 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. I confirm that I am familiar with all sections of this form and all the data provided on it is correct and truthful and has been provided voluntarily.
The administrator may also contact me through electronic resources, e.g. by email or SMS, within the meaning of Act 480/2004 Coll., on certain services of information companies, primarily to prevent criminal activity and minimize damages. The administrator reserves the right to reject a Buyer’s order created from a blocked IP address, or if this IP address is on a blacklist. In the event of problems with the order, the Buyer can contact us through the contact form or call center.
All personal data freely provided to the administrator for the purpose of completing an order, for the marketing events of the administrator, for checking creditworthiness, credibility and payment integrity is collected, processed and stored in accordance with applicable laws. Primarily in accordance with the provisions of section 5 of Act 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, all data given in this form is collected and processed exclusively for the following areas:
- Marketing purposes of the administrator, which consist mainly in the offer of its services and products or the services and products of its business partners, and sending out information about prepared events, services and other activities, mainly in sending out commercial messages via electronic resources, both by the administrator and by agencies delegated by the administrator to carry out these marketing events;
- For the purposes of arranging, organizing and evaluating various types of contests, surveys and other actions that do not constitute consumer lotteries, whether or not the customer has the opportunity to receive a material or financial reward, where these contests, surveys or other actions can be organized by the administrator or agencies delegated by the administrator to arrange, organize or evaluate various types of contests.
- For the purposes of fulfilling the subject matter of a concluded bilateral agreement, uses for marketing purposes and for the purpose of checking credit worthiness, credibility and payment integrity, up to the period of a written statement expressing disagreement with this processing sent to the address Travel Service a.s., K Letišti 1068/30, Prague 6, 160 08. A written statement shall also be considered electronic form in this case. Electronic form shall also be considered a written statement in this case.
- For the purposes of analyzing the personal data of customers that make it especially possible to directly address specific customers and certain groups of customers (so-called direct mailing);
- The summarized data from this form can be used by the administrator for statistical purposes, namely for the internal needs of the administrator.
The administrator declares that it will collect personal information to the extent necessary for fulfilling the stated purpose and to process it only in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected. The administrator shall process the personal data, manually and automatically, directly via its employees and furthermore through processors delegated by the administrator, and furthermore through third parties entrusted by the administrator for processing personal data, based on contracts concluded in accordance with the provisions of section 6 of Act 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data. The administrator’s employees or other individuals who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and other individuals are obliged to maintain confidentiality about the personal data, namely until the termination of their employment or work.
The administrator declares that it will not give personal data to third parties (other than those given below) unless (a) you give your consent for it, (b) it is necessary in order to provide services or products which you have ordered or are using, © unless the law requires it or (d) unless the administrator is authorized to do so by the law.
Your personal data may be made accessible only to the following entities:
- Companies providing the services of electronic communications;
- Processors, i.e. entities that process personal data based on special laws or as delegated by the administrator (e.g. marketing agencies, call centers);
- Entities whose authorization comes from the law (e.g. state authorities) and likewise asked for this information by means established by law.
In the event of so-called voluntary processing, you are allowed to revoke the consent you provided any time. The revocation of your consent or, on the contrary, the provision of your consent for us to process your personal data can be communicated to us in any form: by email, telephone or standard mail to the address Travel Service a.s., K Letišti 1068/30, 160 08 Prague 6. You can likewise tell us that you are not interested in having information about our services sent to you via the manner given in the preceding sentence. Your personal data will be deleted from our database no later than five working days after the date of receiving your request.
It can happen in processing your personal data that changes in it will occur. In this case, please notify us of the changes without undue delay.