- 15.5.2014SmartWings increases the frequency of flights from Prague to Dubai. From October 2nd, 2014 flights will be operated six times per week. We believe this step will help our passenger planning to visit this exotic destination.
- 16.1.2014SmartWings flights for summer 2014 season are now available in the reservation system. These include flights from Prague to Barcelona, Cagliari, Catania, Dubrovnik, Lamezia Terme, Malta, Naples, Olbia, Paris, Pula, Rome, Split and Valencia. The flight to Pula is a new SmartWings destination to satisfy a passenger's demand for more flights to Croatia. Tickets can be bought at www.smartwngs.com and in travel agencies.
- 27.6.2013Travel Service and Czech Airlines agreed on the mutual sharing of codes on selected scheduled flights today. The code-sharing cooperation between the two airlines is only intended for transfer passengers heading from the Czech Airlines network to selected Travel Service destinations, and vice versa. Czech Airlines will have its OK code on 9 services operated by Travel Service under the SmartWings brand, while Travel Service will place its QS code on flights to 13 Czech Airlines destinations. Ticket sales will commence by the end of the week, and the offer will be available through the end of this summer season.
- 18.2.2013SmartWings opens a three new regular routes connecting Prague, Brno and Ostrava with Monastir in Tunisia. Flights will be operated by a moder Boeing 737-800 aircraft once per week.
- 30.11.2012SmartWing offers its customers four additional routes for the summer 2013, one of them, Dubrovnik, operated once per week, is a new destination. Another three destinations are Lamezia Terme, operated two times per week, Catania, operated once per week and Naples, operated two times per week.