- 20.6.2016SmartWings offers a new regular flight from Prague to Muscat in Oman from October 31st, 2016. The flight will operate four times per week by a Boeing 737-800 airplane. The capacity will be 168 seats (150 seats in the economy class and 18 seats in the business class). Muscat will become a third destination of SmartWings in the middle east after Dubai and Tel Aviv.
- 13.6.2016SmartWings starts a new service, online check-in, on Monday June 13th, 2016 on most flights from Prague. This service is available only to passengers on SmartWings regular filghts with a flight numbers in a range QS1000 – 1209 and QS1212 – 1261 and on codeshare flights of partner airlines operated by mentioned SmartWings flights. Passengers can use online check-in from 30 hours prior the scheduled departure and up to 1 hour prior the scheduled departure. It can not be used without a ticket number, for a groups of more than 9 passengers and passengers requiring special services at the airport. It also can not be used for passengers with infants under the age of 2 years at this time.
- 10.3.2016Thanks to a high demand, SmartWings increases the frequency of flights from Prague to London to twice a day from May 26th, 2016. Tickets can be bought on www.smartwings.com and in travel agencies.
- 11.2.2016SmartWings offers a new regular flight from Prague to Corsica. Flights to a favorite destination of Ajaccio will start on June 15th, 2016 and will be operated once per week on Wednesday.
- 1.2.2016SmartWings will fly to Mallorca twice a day from May 26th. Direct connection from Prague to Palma de Mallorca starts on March 26th with a frequency two times per week and two months later the frequency will rise to fourteen flights per week. Tickets can be bought at www.smartwings.com