- 21.10.2014SmartWings brings its clients additional destinations for the Summer 2015 season. Flights to to Chania, operated 4x per week, Caglirai, Catania, Olbia and Ibiza, operated 2x per week and Sevilla, operated 1x per week. There are also two new destinations offered. Podgorica, operated 2x per week, Madeira and Faro, operated 1x per week. Tickets can be bought on our webpage and in all IATA travel agencies.
- 18.9.2014SmartWings brings its customers first destinations for the summer 2015 season. These are Split, oprated once per day, Larnaca and Palma Mallorca, operated twice per week and Malaga operated four times per week. Tickets can be bought at our webpage and in travel agenices.
- 15.5.2014SmartWings increases the frequency of flights from Prague to Dubai. From October 2nd, 2014 flights will be operated six times per week. We believe this step will help our passenger planning to visit this exotic destination.
- 16.1.2014SmartWings flights for summer 2014 season are now available in the reservation system. These include flights from Prague to Barcelona, Cagliari, Catania, Dubrovnik, Lamezia Terme, Malta, Naples, Olbia, Paris, Pula, Rome, Split and Valencia. The flight to Pula is a new SmartWings destination to satisfy a passenger's demand for more flights to Croatia. Tickets can be bought at www.smartwngs.com and in travel agencies.
- 27.6.2013Travel Service and Czech Airlines agreed on the mutual sharing of codes on selected scheduled flights today. The code-sharing cooperation between the two airlines is only intended for transfer passengers heading from the Czech Airlines network to selected Travel Service destinations, and vice versa. Czech Airlines will have its OK code on 9 services operated by Travel Service under the SmartWings brand, while Travel Service will place its QS code on flights to 13 Czech Airlines destinations. Ticket sales will commence by the end of the week, and the offer will be available through the end of this summer season.