Frequently asked questions
How do I buy a ticket?
A ticket can be bought on our webpage www.smartwings.com, via our callcenter, at the travel agencies and at our information desk at the Prague Airport.
How many baggage can I have / How much is the overweight?
- One piece of cabin baggage (up to 5 kg) with max. dimensions of 56 x 45 x 25 cm and one checked-in baggage (up to 15 kg) are included in the price of the ticket.
- In case of an overweight, a fee of 30 EUR per each 8 kg is charged. The total weight can not exceed 32 kg. In case of a cabin baggage 5 kg can not be exceeded at all.
Can I change my reservation?
For a fee a time or a date of the flight can be changed depending on available flights and tariff rules of the ticket.
How much does the flight change cost?
The fee is 30 EUR per passanger per segment (or local currency equivalent) + 30 EUR Service Fee + difference in the tariff.
Can I take an animal with me?
- Animal transportation is only possible after the confirmation from the carrier which has to be requested no less that 3 days prior the departure via our callcenter or at the email address email@example.com The size of the transportation box as well as the weight of the animal with the transportation box are needed.
- A maximum weight of the animal including the box for a cabin transport is 5kg with max. dimensions of 55 x 35 x 35 cm. The price is 60 EUR / 1500 CZK one way.
- A maximum weight of the animal including the box for a cargo bay transport is 32kg. The box must be permeable and large enough for the animal to stand and turn around. The price is 120 EUR / 3000 CZK one way.
Note: Does not apply for Tel Aviv flights.
How much does the sport equipment cost?
The price is 60 EUR / 1500 CZK one way for items up to 15 kg and 120 EUR / 3000 CZK for items 15.1 kg – 32 kg. The transportation is only possible after the confirmation from the carrier which has to be requested no less than 3 days prior the departure via our callcenter or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the check-in work?
Passangers can check-in at the airport only. Check-in starts 2 hours prior the scheduled time of the departure and ends 40 minutes prior the scheduled departure. We recommend to be at the airport at least 1 hour prior the time of the departure.