What diseases require the doctor´s approval to fly?
- Heart attack (within 21 days of intended travel)
- Stroke (within 10 days of intended travel
- Infants – newborn babies (within 7 days of birth)
- Decompression sickness
- Pneumothorax (within 14 days of resolution)
- Requirement for stretcher
- Inability to sit upright
- Head injury (within 14 days of intended travel)
- Fractures (except for uncomplicated fractures of upper limbs and fingers of upper limbs)
- Plaster cast (except for plaster cast on upper limbs and fingers of upper limbs)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Psychiatric disorder (must travel with an escort sitting in adjacent seat)
- Any serious or acute infectious disease (incl. chickenpox)
Can I fly pregnant?
How does the carriage of passengers in wheelchairs work?
If the flight is a part of holiday package from travel agency, please contact the agency to purchase this service. Pricelist of your tour operator will be applied.
Can I travel hurt or sick?
Is it possible to purchase an assistance?
Unaccompanied minors or unexperienced travelers may request request an UMNR/MAAS assistance service for a free of 60 EUR/way.
The assistance service must be requested no later than two days prior to departure via Contact Form.
If the flight is a part of holiday package from travel agency, please contact the agency to purchase this service. Price list of your tour operator will be applied.
Can I purchase a diet meal?
For other routes, you can choose an additional meal for a charge when booking your ticket online or in My Bookings.
The offer may be or excluded on particular flights.
How long after a surgery can I travel?
Can I carry medicines and injections?
When carrying your syringe on board, you may be required to present the doctor´s letter in English proving that you need to have this item with you.
Can I use an oxygen bottle on board?
You can book the oxygen bottle by calling us. A fee of €200 / 311.5 L applies to prebook oxygen. The fee is set per one way and must be paid at the time of booking the oxygen. Fees for oxygen are not collected at the departure airports. The fee is not refundable.
If your flight is a part of holiday package, please contact your tour operator to purchase the oxygen bottle.
For safety reasons we are only permitted to use 3/4 of the bottle of Oxygen. We cannot have more than one oxygen request per flight, as this is all that is legally permitted.