Rules of processing the personal data of job applicants and information for job applicants
2. SW CZ and Smartwings Slovakia, s.r.o., registered office Ivanská cesta 30/B, Bratislava 821 04 (hereinafter referred to as “SW SK”), Smartwings Hungary Kft., registered office Wesselényi u. 16/A, Budapest, 1077, Hungary (hereinafter referred to as “SW HU”), Smartwings Poland Sp. z o.o., registered office ul. Gordona Bennetta 2B, Warszawa, 02-159, Poland (hereinafter referred to as “SW PL”) and Smartwings Germany Gmbh, registered office Theatinerstraße 23, 80333 München, Germany (hereinafter referred to as “SW DE”) are joint controllers due to the centralized administration of the activities of the other controllers. By means of an arrangement between them, the joint controllers determined, in a transparent manner, their respective responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation and designated SW CZ as the contact point for data subjects. However, data subjects may also contact the data controller in the selection or other procedure of which they participated.
3. We receive personal data directly from you or through labour agencies in CVs and other documents necessary for us to assess you as a suitable candidate. We process the following personal data, in particular:
- name and surname,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- identity – education and experience and their levels,
- photograph (part of your CV),
- records of the selection procedure,
- communication related to the selection procedure,
- other personal data you provided to us in your CV or other documents.
Other personal data may be contained in the documentation that is specific to your job and is required for the achievement of the purpose of the selection procedure, namely a simulator report, technical interview report, record of the interview with a HR officer of SW, and results of other tests including e.g. psychological tests. We can request and collect from you a copy of your passport, pilot licence, radiotelephonist certificate, medical certificate and training documentation.
4. We process personal data for the duration of the selection procedure and for no more than 3 years after the end of the selection procedure in which you participated or for 3 years from the time when you showed interest in becoming a member of the team and contacted SW without a link to any particular selection procedure. After 3 years SW may process personal data for the purpose of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, proving the compliance with obligations laid down in legal regulations, or on other legal grounds,
5. We process personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of SW – development of SW through recruitment of new employees of SW. SW sees its legitimate interest in contacting you, a job applicant, even within 3 years following the end of the selection procedure (see the preceding section), due to lack of quality labour force in the field of civil aviation, and it may contact you in such period to offer you a new suitable job. However, for the sake of transparency of the processing of your personal data, SW asks you to give your voluntary consent to the processing for this secondary purpose (so not only for the primary purpose consisting in the selection procedure), particularly through the web application teamio.com of LMC, s.r.o. or in another form (particularly through HR Department of the Controller). After the legitimate interest ceases to exist, SW may process personal data if it has another legal ground to do so (see section 3 above, in particular) or if you gave us consent to further processing, otherwise it will erase your personal data without undue delay.
6. The name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number as common identification personal data, are collected by the data Controller for the following purposes:
- possibility of contacting you,
- possibility of identifying you,
- possibility of drawing up a binding legal document with you,
- possibility of using mutual judicial protection,
- proving the compliance with the personal data protection legislation.
Records of education and experience and their levels, records of the selection procedure, reports of the simulator and technical interview, and other records and tests defined in this information are collected by the Controller for the following purposes:
- to carry out a responsible selection procedure,
- to address you with other job opportunities after the selection procedure.
A copy of your passport is collected by the Controller only for the purpose of undertaking the BASE TRAINING until the moment of verification of accuracy of the data you provided, all that in order to secure access to the SRA zone if such access is required by circumstances, based on its legitimate interest. The legitimate interest is the verification of data accuracy and securing a trouble-free access to the SRA zone. The copy of the passport is erased immediately after the objective is achieved.
7. Your personal data are processed directly by SW as the Controller, and we may transfer them to:
- SW group companies, which are parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies of the Controller. The personal data are transferred if the transfer is in our legitimate interest for internal administrative purposes,
- external companies providing trainings for SW,
- external companies securing re-examinations and tests for SW,
- public institutions: courts, law enforcement authorities, administrative authorities, etc.
Within the aforesaid processing, SW will not transfer your personal data to any third countries or multinational companies, unless you enter into an employment or other contract with SW. After that moment, your personal data may be transferred to third countries in connection with your work.
8. SW may process the personal data by machine (automatically), including profiling, but the processing does not involve decision-making based solely on automated personal data processing, including profiling.
Under legal regulations you have the following rights:
- to withdraw your consent at any time,
- to request us for the information how we process your personal data,
- to request a copy of the personal data undergoing processing,
- to request us for access to your personal data and have them updated or rectified, and to request restriction of processing,
- to request us to erase your personal data,
- to data portability,
- in case of any doubt about lawful personal data processing you may lodge a complaint with Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (The Office for Personal Data Protection) – SW CZ (https://www.uoou.cz/); SW PL (http://www.giodo.gov.pl); SW SK (http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk); SW HU (http://www.naih.hu/); SW DE (http://www.bfdi.bund.de)
- to restrict (block) processing of your personal data,
- not to be subject of solely automated decision-making, including profiling,
- to object to direct marketing and decision-making based solely on automated personal data processing, including profiling. After objecting, the processing will be restricted until it is verified whose interests are overriding. If your interests are overriding, the decision-making based on automated processing will be terminated.
All such information is available on the website in section Personal data protection